Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The 7 Habits Of Highly Successfull Bloggers

I found John Chow's blog just after starting this blog and i ahve since been rampaging through his articles....They are a must read for all bloggers and car lovers. He is an inspiration of sorts for all the newbie bloggers including me. Seems he has also beenm inspired by Sean Covey or Stephen Covey because after 7 Habits of highly successfull :
People
Families
Teenagers
We have 7 Habits if highly successful Bloggers! ( I have finnaly learnt the spelling of " successful")More info can be found on this page .Find him on the "favourites" list. All the blogs there are worth reading.Here are the Habits:
1 - They Blog On A Consistent Basis
2 - They Are Passionate About Their Topic
3 - They Interact With Their Readers
4 - They Give Out Lots Of Link Love
5 - They Know How To Brand Themselves
6 - They Are Good Writers
7 - They Read John Chow dot Com (and this blog too!)
* My blog recorded its highest per day Visitors yesterday and included visits from 10 different countries. This is a tiny blog now and the stats gave me a boost and compelled me to post ahead of my email checking routine after school. Thoough what disappoints me to the core is that there hasn't been a single comment in one month of blogging. Slow progress after all!

No comments: