Sunday, August 19, 2007

Adding My iPod to My Site

I am adding an iPod on this blog so you peple can see what i am listening too and because it looks cool....
It'll play automatically so anyone visiting this page will have to hear it and click the pause button and wonder how i did it.....
You'll find it on the bottom of the navbar on the right of the page.

However you dont have too because this was extremely easy and fun and a very few people on the internet know about this so it'll be fun to use it on you Orkut or other profiles......

Just head over to www.ivoon.com and register to create one for yourself and see how you can impress all your friends....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! Where can I get the code to do that too?

Daniel

P.S. Do you want to merge blogs or something and you could maybe write a few articles on Technology for me?