Monday, September 24, 2007

Windows Live Writer Review

I have started using Windows Live Writer to post my blog posts and truly speaking I am lovin it!

I knew I'd like this because of the picture below the start was awesome..

wlw 

I love the transparent blue thing that appears at the startup.This is my first post with the thing and it has corrected all the spelling errors. Inserting pictures,videos and tables is a breeze with this and  I am planning to continue using it. The best part is that it directly publishes the post at the click of a  button and you don't have to worry about anything but the content ;-).

Very good for those who don't know HTML but want a bit of formatting in their posts it is breeze with this software.The layout and navigation is very clean and uncluttered anyone can use it.

And best of all-The software is absolutely free! So anyone blogging should definitely try this...

I'll write more about its compatibility with Blogger ( i hope it works!) and will check out a few plugins to before I write some more about it. I shall continue to give tips and tricks about it as a get more and more experienced...

Here is another screenshot of the actual working area..

rggger



1 comment:

Daniel said...

Awesome post! I think I might try to use that too! =P Your blogging buddy, Danny (BTW: I updated my blog at techfromthekid.wordpress.com)