Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Google Woks Pretty Fast!!

Well just a week i removed all things PayPerPost from this blog and vow to start building it again, i find that i have been updated to my old PR! That was pretty fast- Thank You Google ;-)
Now I am scouting for interesting things to blog about and take this blog to higher levels.
The traffic has becom steady and has increased a bit since I restarted working on this Blog.
I am searching for a desktop blogging client now...
My past experiences with Windows Live Writer have been good but since then it had mysteriously stopped working with my blog and after that i lost all my data because my Laptop crashed due to Windows Vista.(Which isn't as good as i claimed,in fact i sometimes think it is no good at all expect for the eye-candy!)

No comments: